Sunday 26 May 2019

The many faces of Genesis (2015)

Sometimes, when I am in a foreign city, I stroll around the local CD shops to see what they have on the shelves. On one of those occasions, I remember it was in fnac in Paris last year, I found a CD collection called 'The many faces of Genesis', a compilation made in Mexico. It contains rarities and side projects of Genesis on 2 CDs plus 'The Jonathan King Sessions' on CD 3. This weekend I will present a 90 minute selection of CD 1 and 2. So you are going to hear Genesis songs interpreted by other artists, like The Flower Kings, Brand X, John Wetton and Patrick Moraz, as well as not so known side projects by current or former Genesis members, such as Tony Banks, Steve Hackett, Anthony Philips, Daryl Stuermer and Chester Thompson.

Starport Omega : Saturday 18:00 PST (Sunday 03:00 CEST, 01:00 GMT)
Floating Islands : Sunday 15:00 PST (Monday 00:00 CEST, Sunday 22:00 GMT)
My streaming URL

No comments:

Post a Comment