Sunday 19 June 2022

Yes - Magnification (2001)

The 2001 release of Yes: Magnification, is in my humble opinion the last really excellent studio album of Yes. It features Jon Anderson on vocals, Steve Howe on guitars, Chris Squire (R.I.P) on bass, Alan White (R.I.P) on drums and an orchestra, instead of a keyboard player. They later toured with Rick Wakeman on keyboards for promoting the album. They played this album also live with an orchestra, which was recorded for a DVD.

I am streaming the limited edition 2-CD box, which includes 3 bonus live recordings. Because the duration is too long for one show, I am playing only one bonus track: Gates of Delirium. The other two bonus tracks will follow the next time.

Starport Omega : Saturday 6 pm SLT (Sunday 01:00 GMT, 03:00 CEST)
Floating Islands : Sunday 3 pm SLT (22:00 GMT, Monday 0:00 CEST)

My streaming URL

No comments:

Post a Comment